Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Algebra in Science - Maths

We have been doing Maths / Hurumanu 5 for 13 weeks now and it's actually our last week doing this. All the different topics that we have been doing is Symmetry, Rotation, Reflection, Algebraic Expression, and etc.

Here is an evidence of the work that we have done on our latest topic. We had to use a Basketball and a Netball and figure out how long it took to pass the ball from one side to the other. Here is the slide that we made:


I think that this Hurumanu was really fun. Mr Carter was a really funny teacher but at the same time, you can learn a lot from him. The topics that he teaches was really interesting as well. If I don't understand something, he makes sure to explain it to me until I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.