Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

Term 3 Music Performance

 What instrument are you performing on and what will you perform?

I will be performing with my voice along with another person in my group. The other person in my group will be doing the piano. We will be performing a song called "Can't help falling in love". 

Are you doing a solo or a group performance? 

As stated, I will be performing with two other people which are my friends. 

What do you need to work on first?

We have to work on being able to sing along with the music. The timing of the piano and the singers as well. 

What will be challenging? 

Performing in front of the class will be the most challenging thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.