Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Term 3 ESOL Reflection

The last day of Term has now finally came and it's time to make reflections about our subjects. This blog post will be about my ESOL experience this term. ESOL is a very fun subject. One of the best lessons that I enjoyed the most was when we had to write essays. I found it fairly easy to do since our teacher has provided enough things to help us through it. The ones that I liked writing the most was the persuasive writings, mainly the one that we have just finished. That I found the most interesting because it's about covid and how its affecting the world. I got to find out more about it and the things that it has caused us. The one task that I was proud of was again, the writings that I have done. When comparing the writings that I have done this term to last term, I can say that I have improved. Doing essays this term helped me get better at writing. I learned how to construct the writings in the right way and not just it being all over the place. One thing that I want to improve for next term is submitting the work at the given time. I don't usually have problems with doing that but there were times when I did. I also want to improve to that so that I won't have to use my own time on completing them. That is all for this term in ESOL and I'm looking forward for next term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.