Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

Music Reflection

 What did you enjoy last term in Music? The thing that I enjoyed the most in Music last term was the practices that we had before the performance. I enjoyed it since me and my friends got the time to practice together and learn new skills together. 


What skills did you learn? The skill that I learnt was how to control my voice. Though I couldn't do as good or properly, it was still fascinating to see myself trying it. 


Did you perform or record? Yes we did. The song that we performed was "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis Presley. I and Skyler did that singing and Shiela played the piano.

Here is the video of our performance:

Performance

Are you taking Music next year? No, I will not be taking Music next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.