Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

PE Questions

Hi guys, for today’s blog post, I’m going to be answering some Questions the was given to us in class. There are only 3 questions plus an extra one for Homework. Also, I have decided to include the Homework because I think it’s way easier. Anyway, enough with the talking and here are the questions:


PE Questions 

  1. Who invented Basketball and what was his occupation?
James Naismith and he was a Teacher, Professor and a Coach.

  1. Where and when did the word marathon originate?
It originated from Ancient Greece in 490BC.

  1. Who designed the Modern Olympics?
Baron Pierre de Coubertin

HOMEWORK:
This year the Olympics have been postponed, which other Olympics have been cancelled?

Since the opening of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896, the international sports competition has only been canceled three times: once during World War I (1916) and twice during World War II (1940, 1944)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.